bertatih menuju ilahi...jommm!

bertatih menuju ilahi...jommm!

Khamis, 5 Julai 2012

Forgiveness & Fairytale


Assalammualaikum....






In the name of Allah,the most Beneficent,the most merciful

Learn to forgive,forgive everything from the past and forgive anyone from your past because in this world,nobody is perfect”


Learn to forgive.Forgive everything from the past and forgive anyone from your past.Because in this world ,nobody is perfect.We all make mistake .And it is always good and noble to forgive someone in your life.In love, teach your heart to always forgive the one you love.it doesn’t matter how bad or how much it hurt before ,learn to forgive them.The best thing about forgiving someone is you are pleasing Allah Taala.

When you stop searching for a prince and make Allah taala the king of your heart,He will help you to complete you fairytale.inshaAllah...


Remember,Allah always has a better plan for each and one of us.InshaAllah,i can’t tell you how thankfull i am to allah that because of Him,i’ve learnt to see and improve my mistake from the past. I’ve done so many mistake.Now,all i want to do is to change myself to become a better person.InshaAllah.I believe in Allah.I believe that He has written special for me. Special that it takes a lot of patient and prayer. All i want to do now is to prepare myself for that special person.A special person whom i’ll be spending the rest of my life with through thick and thin,and most important thing-the one who will lead me towards Allah,who will become the imam of my prayers,the father of my children,the one who will always hold my hand ang together helping each other to attain jannah.InshaAllah. To me.It's not just about-love.- It's more than that. It’s about responsibility and commitment.It’s about the beginning of the journey together towards forever in jannah.And most of all. i want it to be special,to experience it according to what Allah has Already planned for me

InshaAllah
I will always be waiting for that day to come
Dear heart,have faith in Allah...


Hati Lily...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan