bertatih menuju ilahi...jommm!

bertatih menuju ilahi...jommm!

Jumaat, 6 Julai 2012

Childhood Dream




I remember the day when i decided to become a doctor someday.that was when i was young. Hurmm..let me think.When i was 13 if i’m not mistaken. Then i remember the day when i decided to futher my studies abroad and so forth. I remember thing that i’ve wrote on piece of paper and stick it on my board in front of my study table.The point is motivate myself every time laziness strikes.

I remember when i was in form 3,Tuan Haji asked me about my ambition.said i want to be a doctor someday. Asked me again have you done any researches and finding on the career you’ve chosen.I sacrifice a lot. As a woman,i have think optimistically for the sake of my future too.someday there will be bigger task await me.tasks that has something to deal with between you and human,as well as you and Ar-Rahman.

“what you do,the way you think,makes you beautiful”-scoot westerfeld

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan