bertatih menuju ilahi...jommm!

bertatih menuju ilahi...jommm!

Jumaat, 6 Julai 2012

A girl with Big dreams



There are many things inspired me lately.There comes a time where feel like almost giving up. I admit that. Although i haven’t really achieve what i want,i’m still proud of my self that i can stand in here for this long. Instead of giving up, i more forward and chose to proceed without looking back. I‘ve almost forgotten that i can have a dream to achieve. A dream which i’ve built in my heart and mind since i was little.A dream which i am really that eager to achieve.The only thing that i lack of is effort.Well,that is what as far as i can see. Sometime we don’t always get what we want. And sometime we will get what we want but it’s just a matter of time.
 I believe that Allah has a better plan for us.As i go through each day of my life. I began to realize why there are always obstacle in everything that i’ve planned in order to achieve my dream. Trust me ,if you ever go through this kind of situation,you ‘ll realize sooner or later that life is wonderful. I’m grateful and Thankful to Allah that i have both of my parent,My two wonderful sibling and best friend to support me.. Well..not of the people which i’ve known are supportive. Sometime it hurt to hear responses from others.But in the end,It is all yours .Your own decision. Determination,effort and yeahhh,passion.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan